Frequently Asked Medical Malpractice Questions

What can I do if I was treated badly but I don’t have a medical malpractice claim?

If you received poor medical care at a hospital, but fortunately did not suffer any damages, you can call or write to the hospital’s risk manager and credentials committee to explain your complaint. If the treatment was at a doctor’s office, you may want to write the other doctors who practice with that doctor and tell them what happened. The Indiana Attorney General’s office investigates wrongdoing by a doctor even if it does not constitute malpractice.